Software Developer Interns (unpaid)
If you have a technical mind and a passion for sport, Sport-Travel is constantly looking to add candidates like you. Our young and hungry team development is growing and we need your interest to learn and apply!
We are offering full-time internship (unpaid to start, but changing to paid based on your competency and progress) for candidates who are looking to settle into an exciting career in the web development industry. We are changing the game and we are looking for people who think outside the box and are excited about the possibilities technology can have on society and more importantly sport. If you fit that description, don’t hesitate and drop us a line.
London, ON (no virtual office and remote work; should be in the office to work with your peers on real projects)
Programming: 1 year
What you will improve/learn:
- Expereince with a version control system/host (e.g., Git/Github)
- Experience with MySQL database design and performance
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar programs
- An active Github account or any other version control system
- Experience with an MVC framework (Angular is preferred) or a progressive framework like Vue.js
- Experience with the other Ps in the WAMP/LAMP/MAMP stack (Perl, Python)
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL and Couch are preferred)
- Experience with mobile development using PhoneGap/Apache Cordova
- Experience with eCommerce applications
- Experience working on SaaS applications
- An understanding of SEM, SEO, and SMM requirement
Apply through Indeed and let’s be in touch!